The layers or the Partnership:
1. offer consultations for representatives of NGOs on topical issues of NGO existence in the legal framework on a regular and free basis. Consulting implements in a face-to-face meeting (50- 60 %), by the phone, by mail or by Skype.
2. provide information support to non-governmental sector about non-profit legislation
3. conduct informative seminars and other events, aimed at increasing of law knowledge of employees and directors of the organizations as well as at broadening of interaction among authorities, civil society and business. Representatives of civil society, authority, mass media, business and municipal organizations take part in these seminars
4. take part in legislation (initiate discussions, introduce recommendations to federal and regional draft laws and non-legislative acts)
5. cooperate with government institutions, local government bodies, Public Chambers and other consultative bodies.