Mobile Photography Competition
Dear friends, we are pleased to announce the start of the Mobile Photography Competition under the 'Vottovaara Festival: Myths and Legends' project!
Conditions for participation and the Competition procedure:
1. Residents of the Republic of Karelia aged 18 and over take part in the Competition.
2. Participants can send color and black-and-white photos in electronic form, made during the Festival on 13 November or during other trips to Mount Vottovaara on a mobile phone, without collages, frames, captions and photoshop.
3. The photos should be relevant to the theme of the Festival - introducing the youth of the Republic of Karelia to the historical and cultural heritage of the Muezersky district.
4. At first the Commission will select the photos and then an online vote will be organized.
5. Each participant can send up to 3 photos to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. It is necessary to specify the full name of the author and the name of the work.
6. Rewarding of winners:
According to the results of the Competition, participants are awarded the titles of the Laureate of the I, II and III degree. The Commission has the right to award not all diplomas of the winners, as well as to assign special diplomas and prizes. The award ceremony of the Competition will take place in December 2021 in Petrozavodsk (Republic of Karelia).
7. The copyrights to the photos belong to the authors of the works.
Dates of the Competition:
19 November - The Competition announcement, the start of the reception of photos
6 December - The deadline
10 December - Publication of the 10 best photos selected by the Commission for open voting
20 December - Rewarding of winners
We are waiting for your work and wish you good luck!
The Сompetition is held under the 'Vottovaara Festival: Myths and Legends' project, supported by the Presidential Foundation for Cultural Initiatives.